The Neighborhood Food Network needs your help to keep our pantries stocked. Your organization, business, church, or family can participate in hosting a food drive to help feed the hungry in our community.
FAQ on hosting a food drive:
What are the guidelines for food donations?
Food drive donations must be:
- In cans, cartons, or bags
- In the original container, with the original product label
- Within the “Use by” or “Best if used by” dates
- Free of damage
*Please put all donation items in boxes or bags for easy carry/pick-up and safe transport or delivery.
What are some suggested items to donate?
Suggested items include:
- Canned tuna/meat
- Canned beans
- Peanut butter
- Canned fruits
- Canned vegetables
- Canned soups
- Canola or vegetable oil
- Spaghetti sauce
Click to download a printable list below:
|One Per Page
|| Two Per Page|
Are there any items you will not accept?
The Neighborhood Food Network is not able to accept the following donations:
- Products not in their original packaging
- Items that have been opened or partially used
- Items in any type of glass containers
- Homemade items
For more information on hosting a food drive please contact Associated Churches at 260-422-3528 or email@example.com.