Time, Talent, and Treasure
Thank you for your interest in Associated Churches of Fort Wayne and Allen County. We need everyday people to step forward to help change lives and strengthen our community.
- Food Sorting - Sorting of food into specific categories; fruit, meat, veggies, dry and others. Instructions will be given prior to starting. Not hard work, involves no heavy lifting, or special equipment. Need only a desire to serve.
- Delivery - deliver food items to various food pantries via Associated Churches van.
- Recycling Projects
- Gardening - maintain and cultivate the Associated Churches Garden of the Good Shepherd Prayer Garden
- Sew sleep sacks for safe infant sleeping
- Special Events - help with National Association of Letter Carriers' Food Drive, Mulligans for the Military, or WLDE Stuff-A-Bus Food Drive
- Mentoring a child
- Organizing collections in your church, business, or group. Items such as food, school supplies, gift cards, and baby items are needed for all of our ministries.
If you have a particular area of interest not listed above, please contact our offices at 260-422-3528 or email Katie Campbell at email@example.com. We are always in need of anyone willing to make a difference in God’s plan.